Date and Time
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bar-Jai Community Centre
All welcome to attend our regular Monthly Meeting & meet lovely like-minded people who share your addiction!! If you wish to join our Society, Annual Membership Fees were due as at February – $25 per person / $35 per family. See full entitlements as per separate Membership web page.
- $2 entry per person towards hall hire
- Bring a plate of food to share for lunch.
- Dolly Raffle Prizes
- Monthly Competition – ‘Barbie Doll – 2019 is Barbie’s 60th Birthday’ – bring a doll dressed to celebrate!
- Don’t forget to bring your pink felt TOP HAT decorated Barbie-style!!
- If you feel inspired, come dressed as your favourite Barbie Doll!!
- Latest Quarterly ‘DOLL CHAT’ Magazine will be issued to Members or emailed.
- WORKSHOP – “Peddler Doll” – Based on the centuries-old street peddler women selling their wares for a few tuppence. We’re going to recreate a gorgeous example to add to our collections! Only $10 for almost all the items you’ll need. To be done over the course of 3 meetings so don’t panic – there’s plenty of time to do it!
- Competition will be held at the 2019 Christmas Function for best Peddler Doll (MUST BE MADE FROM THE KIT PURCHASED IN THE CLUB).
- Members may bring in their unwanted Barbie or Ken dolls to SELL or SWAP.
- 10% Commission (Members) 20% (Non-Members) to the Society for goods sold.
- Each Member is responsible for selling & looking after their own dolls.